Shower and Toilet Cubicles Studio S
• Partition walls fixed with two clamps to the back wall, foot on the ground, clamp to the upper structural pipe.
• Doors equipped with pivoting opening system with automatic return, consisting of: foot fixed to the ground, shock-absorbing
clamp fixed to the upper structural tube.
• Horizontal tube for upper anchorage of partition walls and doors, with end supports fixed to the wall.
Laminated tempered glass with PVB film, 5 + 5 mm thick, HST (Heat Soak Test) heat treatment, with rounded corners and beveled perimeter edges.
HPL laminate, thickness 10 mm, classified as self-supporting panel with reaction to fire Euro class Bs1-d0 and formaldehyde release class E1, with rounded corners and bevelled edges.
The specific structural hardware, entirely designed by Fit Interiors, is made of extruded or lathe machined aluminum.
• Stainless steel handle for HPL and glass
• Stainless steel hook for towels, for HPL and glass
• Door stopper to prevent slamming for glass door